Documenting who you are. Not just what you look like.

I focus on lifestyle sessions that capture families, couples, and high school seniors. My first love will always be engagements, bridals, and weddings. I've previously spent time photographing in Dallas and Chicago, and currently call the San Francisco Bay Area my home.

November 12, 2010 in Wedding

I think I’m going to let the photos do the talking in this post. While she was getting her hair done the morning of the wedding Lauren said that I was her best vendor choice. And that was even before she saw the photos (I hope she doesn’t change her mind now.)

Also, good motivation to spur me work really hard to stay at the top of the best vendor list. :) And I did work hard, because I adore this couple and I wanted them to have something beautiful.

Lynn of Lynn in Love Photo was my second for this day. She really went the extra mile and as I’m not in Dallas anymore I can say that engaged girls there should really think about hiring her for their own wedding! Her personality and her work are both stellar and I really enjoyed having her around for this wedding (as always).

Ceremony Location

Hair and Makeup
Salon at Ridgewood Village

Lauren and Richard,

Jenna

What Facebook Friends Think:

comments (22)
  • Gorgeous work Jenna!! Love it!

(November 12, 2010 at 5:37 am)
  • This looks awesome! Especially the detail shots, they look so great. I love your reception lighting too!

(November 12, 2010 at 6:06 am)
  • Ooo, definitely one of my favorites of your weddings [though obviously I still have another favorite]! I agree with Kelli: the detail shots are AWESOME.

(November 12, 2010 at 6:08 am)
  • Jenna Cole says:

Shoutout to Lynn for the shoe, ring bearer, and cake shots. Those are all hers and they are gorgeous shots that she deserves credit for!

(November 12, 2010 at 6:14 am)
  • Lisa says:

Fantastic photos, Jenna! I hope I don’t hurt your feelings if I say they’re possibly your best ever?!

(November 12, 2010 at 2:25 pm)
  • Adorable stationery! And I still love Lauren’s dress… and bouquet!

(November 12, 2010 at 2:38 pm)
  • Liesal says:

What a beautiful wedding! You captured it wonderfully. I’m in love with the dress and flowers too. I could just eat that bouquet up!

(November 12, 2010 at 3:41 pm)
  • Felicity says:

Jenna, I love your photography. I tell every bride I know about your work!

(November 12, 2010 at 4:10 pm)
  • Gorgeous, Jenna! That dress is simply to die for, and you did such an amazing job of capturing the spirit of their day. Magazine-worthy!

(November 12, 2010 at 4:27 pm)
  • LatteLove says:

That dress is stunning. I’m in love!

These shots are really great–some of your best i think!

(November 12, 2010 at 4:46 pm)
  • Cristin says:

Jenna, you always find the most beautiful people to photograph! I tried to pick my favorite photo (as opposed to just being excited about the subject of it) and I just can’t. The lighting in your indoor reception shots is really neat – I love the way you’ve captured it. Also love the pairings of focusing on the main subject and matching it to then focusing on the broader scene. This is really neat in the dancing pictures, where you show the elated bride/groom, then the excited friends/family next to it. Great technique to actually cature the whole moment. Love it!

(November 12, 2010 at 4:56 pm)
  • Lynn says:

Jenna, love, love love how it all turned out! It was such a fabulous wedding and you’re captured it perfectly! Thanks for the shoutout and for having me along. Always a great time with you!

(November 12, 2010 at 6:32 pm)
  • These are beautiful!! I absolutely love the reception lighting!! It looks great!

(November 12, 2010 at 8:29 pm)
  • Echo says:

You did a FANTASTIC job, Jenna! :) It’s also very awesome to see a longtime family friend right here on your blog.

(November 13, 2010 at 3:40 am)
  • Carolina says:

Pictures look amazing. Lauren, you look so beautiful!!!!!

(November 13, 2010 at 9:17 pm)
  • liz says:

Jenna! These photos are amazing – you are so talented. I’m sure Lauren is so happy she hired you. :)

(November 15, 2010 at 1:14 am)
  • Samantha says:

Wow! The photo in which the bride’s father is giving away the bride and they are a bit blurry, but the groom is in focus looking at the bride is seriously beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes
    and I don’t even know these people! Will you do my wedding? (I do have to get engaged first- just a minor detail!) Beautiful work!

(November 16, 2010 at 5:24 pm)
  • Lauren says:

These photos are beyond my wildest dreams! You captured the day more beautifully than I could have imagined, and are of course still the best vendor choice we made (and we had an abundance of fantastic vendors). Not only are you an amazingly talented photographer, but you are such a joy to be around. We had so many comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed you and Lynn! Thank you, Jenna for all your hard work, we will always look at the photos and be grateful to you.

(November 17, 2010 at 4:02 am)
  • Lauren says:

Oh, and I want to know how it will ever be possible to pick a favorite!?!? I can’t imagine how hard it will be when the number of photos we receive multiplies!

(November 17, 2010 at 4:06 am)
  • Melissa says:

these are amazing. You can really tell how much everyone enjoyed the whole weekend. All the pictures look like should be in a magazine.

(November 19, 2010 at 10:02 pm)
  • Lauren Mazac says:

Awesome pictures! I love the group pics on the truck. Great job, beautiful wedding!

(November 20, 2010 at 11:22 pm)
  • Love these photos – you took some wonderful detail shots!!

(November 28, 2010 at 4:46 am)